Silica powder is a non-toxic, tasteless, non polluting inorganic non-metallic materials. Because it has good temperature resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, low thermal conductivity, high insulation, low thermal expansion and chemical stability, high hardness, excellent performance.
China Giant Microsilica concrete admixtures Mineral admixtures (fly ash, silica fume [SF] (purity: 92% 95% and above), and slags) are usually added to concrete in larger amounts to enhance the workability of fresh concrete; to improve resistance of concrete to thermal cracking, alkali-aggregate expansion, and sulfate attack; and to enable a reduction in cement content.China Giant concrete admixtures Densified Micro Silica/Silica fume cement/silica fume for export to Sudan,Pakistan,Africa,middle east,Brazil,South Africa,Mexico,Angola,Algeria,Morocco,UAE,ect.
1. China Giant concrete admixtures Microsilica used in mortar and concrete: high-rise buildings, Seaport Wharf, Reservoir Dam, Water Conservancy, culvert, railway, highway, Bridge, Subway, tunnel, airport runway, concrete pavement and coal mine roadway anchor spray reinforcement.
In the 2. materials industry:
(1) High-grade high-performance low-cement refractory pouring and prefabricated parts, the service life is three times times the ordinary castable, fire resistance increased by about 100 â, high temperature strength and thermal shock resistance are significantly improved.
has been widely used in:
(1)Coke oven, ironmaking, steelmaking, steel rolling, non-ferrous metals, glass, ceramics and power generation and other industries.
(2) Large iron ditch and ladle material, breathable brick, smear repair material and so on.
(3) Self-flowing refractory pouring materials and dry and wet injection construction applications.
(4) oxide combined with silicon carbide products (ceramic kiln tools, flame insulation plate, etc.).
(5) High temperature type calcium silicate lightweight insulation material.
(6) Electric porcelain kiln with corundum mullite push plate.
(7) High temperature wear-resistant materials and products.
(8) Corundum and ceramic products.
(9) Cylon combination products.
At present, in addition to the general use of pouring refractories, in the electric melt and sintered refractories have also been a large number of applications.
3 a new type of wall materials, finishes materials:
(1) Polymer mortar, thermal insulation mortar, interface agent for wall insulation.
(2) Cement-based polymer waterproof material.
(3) Light aggregate insulation energy-saving concrete and products.
(4) internal and external wall construction with putty powder processing.
4. Other uses:
(1) Silicate brick raw materials.
(2) Production of water glass.
(3) to be used as a reinforcing material for organic compounds. Because its composition is similar to that of silica produced by gas phase method.
It can be used in rubber, resin, paint, paint, not full polyester and other polymer materials used as filling and reinforcement materials.
(4) Fertilizer industry used as anti-agglomeration agent.