Detailed Product Description
Full Bore Non Reture Globe Valve Cast Steel A216 Material Socket Weld
- Design Standard:GB/T2224-2005
- Inspection & Test: JB/T9092-1999
- Face To Face: GB/T12221-2005
- Pressure testing: GB/T13927-1992
Compared with another commonly used cut-off type valve in industrial production, the shut-off valve is structurally simpler than the former, and is easy to manufacture and maintain. In terms of service life, the sealing surface of the shut-off valve is not easy to wear and scratch, and there is no relative sliding between the valve flap and the sealing surface during the valve opening and closing process, so the wear and scratch on the sealing surface are small, so the sealing is improved. The service life stop valve of the auxiliary service has a small valve stroke during the full-closed process, and its height is relatively small compared to the alarm valve. The disadvantage of the shut-off valve is that the opening and closing torque is large and it is difficult to achieve rapid opening and closing. Because the flow passage in the valve body is relatively tortuous, the fluid flow resistance is large, and the fluid power is greatly lost in the pipeline.
1. The structure of the shut-off valve body is straight-through, direct-flow and right-angle. Straight-through is the most common structure, but its fluid resistance is greatest. DC fluid resistance is small, and it is mostly used for fluids containing solid particles or high viscosity. The right angle valve body is mostly forged, suitable for small through, high pressure shut-off valves.
2. The frictional force of the sealing surface is smaller and more wear-resistant than the gate valve during the opening and closing process.
3. Usually only one sealing surface, good manufacturing process, easy to repair
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: According to the order,7~60days.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.