20KHZ ULTRASONIC DISPERSING HOMOEGNIZER MACHINE
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Piece
- 1-99999 USD ($)/Piece
- Price Range
- 1.00 - 99999.00 USD ($)/Piece
Ultrasonic homogenizing is a mechanical process to reduce small particles in a liquid so that they become uniformly small and evenly distributed.
When ultrasonic processors are used as homogenizers, the objective is to reduce small particles in a liquid to improve uniformity and stability. These particles (disperse phase) can be either solids or liquids. A reduction in the mean diameter of the particles increases the number of individual particles. This leads to a reduction of the average particle distance and increases the particle surface area.
JH-ZS50 series can be used for large-scale experiments and small and medium-sized industrial production.
|Temperature control||Jacket temperature control|
1) Intelligent control technology, stable ultrasonic energy output,stable work for 24 hours per day.
2) Automatic frequency tracking mode, ultrasonic transducer working frequency real-time tracking.
3) Multiple protection mechanisms to extend service life to more than 5 years.
4) Energy focus design, high output density, improve efficiency to 200 times in the suitable area.
5) Support static or cyclic working mode .
- Payment Terms
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Advance (CA)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central America, South America, Asia, North America, Australia